A COMPREHENSIVE SCRIPTURE-BASED STUDY
OF JESUS THE MESSIAH
Jesus The Messiah: A Testament to Jesus Christ looks deep into eternity using simple explanations based entirely on scripture.
Volume III unveils additional Old Testament prophecies fulfilled by Jesus Christ to demonstrate that all the ancient prophets were Christians. This concluding volume sheds light on the following subjects:
• Why was it necessary for Jesus to suffer, bleed and die?
• How did the Messiah spend His final days?
• What final lessons did Jesus impart during the Last Supper?
• Why did the ruling class want Jesus Christ crucified?
• Was His arrest and trial sanctioned by the Law of Moses?
• How did the Jews manipulate Pilate into crucifying Jesus?
• What level of detail did the prophets foresee in these events?
• Is it possible that the Messiah was crucified on Thursday?
• What falsehoods were told that validate Christ’s resurrection?
• How many post-mortal appearances did Jesus Christ make?
• Is the Holy Bible infallible?
• What does the Bible say about misplaced scripture?
• Do Jewish Bibles point to Jesus as the Christ?
• What does Islamic scripture say about Jesus as the Messiah?
• Does God change or is He the same yesterday, today and forever?
• Is there a link between Apostasy and the Divine Pattern?
• Has there been a “restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of
all his holy prophets since the world began” (Acts 3:21)?
• What are the signs that precede the Lord’s Second Coming?
• Who will live when the Messiah returns to earth in all His glory?
• What will it be like during the Millennium?
Volume III chapter titles include:
2. His Final Days
3. Barbed Questions
4. The Last Evening
5. Arrest and Trial
6. The Passover Lamb
7. Upon the Cross
8. Beyond the Cross
9. The Sign of Jonah
10. He is Risen
11. Apostasy and the Divine Pattern
12. Psalm Twenty-Two
13. Jesus of Islam
14. The Restitution of all Things
15. All Things Restored
16. A Promised Return
17. Signs of the Times
18. The Millenium
This final volume sketches events that precede the Messiah’s Second Coming and Millennial reign using resources deemed scripture by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This manuscript also explains why the primitive Church of Jesus Christ was obliterated and how the Lord’s Church was restored in modern times. This restoration is absolutely essential to prepare for “the great and terrible day of the Lord” (Mal. 4:5).