I’m Bryan Weight, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Church members are called Latter-day Saints (LDS) or sometimes Mormons because we believe the Book of Mormon is scripture in addition to the Bible. I was raised in this faith since both my parents were active members of this Church. During my teenage years I wanted to find out if God was real. I also wanted to know if Jesus Christ was the Son of God and if the Church of my parents was as special as they claimed or just another denomination.
A COMPREHENSIVE SCRIPTURE BASED STUDY
ON JESUS MESSIAH / JESUS CHRIST
Our Savior Jesus Messiah,A Portrait of Jesus Christ with Mormon Perspective provides the history of Jesus Christ from before His birth to the end of the world. Volume III continues to rely upon the Holy Bible and other scripture deemed authoritative by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons). This concluding Volume on Jesus the Messiahreveals more secretes of the Messianic Code buried in the Old Testament. Volume III answers the following questions:
• What is the relationship between grace, mercy, justice and works?
• Why was it necessary for Jesus to die?
• How did the Messiah spend His final days?
• What closing lessons did Jesus impart during the Last Supper?
• Why did the ruling class want Christ crucified?
• How did the Jews manipulate Pilate into crucifying Jesus?
• What level of detail did the prophets foresee in the crucifixion?
• What falsehoods were told that validate Christ was resurrected?
• Was the Messiah crucified on Good Friday or was it Thursday?
• How many post-mortal appearances did Jesus Christ make?
• Is there a relationship between Apostasy and the Divine Pattern?
• Is the Holy Bible infallible?
• Is there more to the Word of God than what is in the Bible?
• What does the Holy Qur’an say about Jesus as the Messiah?
• The Apostle Peter spoke of a “restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his
holy prophets since the world began” (Acts 3:21). Has that restoration occurred and if so when?
• What are the signs that precede the Lord’s Second Coming?
• Who will live to see the Messiah’s return and millennial reign?
The chapters titles in Volume III are:
2. His Final Days - Segment 1
3. His Final Days - Segment 2
4. The Last Evening
5. Arrest and Trial
6. The Passover Lamb
7. Upon the Cross
8. Psalm 22
9. Beyond the Cross
10. The Sign of Jonah
11. He is Risen
13. Jesus of Isalm
14. The Restitution of all Things
15. All Things Restored
16. Before the Messiah’s Return
17. Day of the Lord 18. Millenium
Volume III of Our Savior Jesus Messiah continues to demonstrate that the ancient prophets were Christians under a different label. In addition, this manuscript explains why the primitive Church of Jesus Christ was obliterated and how God restored His Church. This concluding Volume also shares final scenes described in scripture that precede the end of the world and Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.